We are hosting our monthly handgun orientation & training workshop again for the novice & beginner in MALMESBURY. R600 P.P. We talk about the law aspects, theory and practical to firearms, and live firing. If you own a handgun, but never shot it before, this is for you. You are invited. Call/whatsapp 082 717 2197 Geoffrey Coetzee
From 10:00 until 15:00
At Marksman's Nest Shooting Range, Malmesbury, Western Cape
Malmesbury, Western Cape
Geoffrrey Coetzee 082 717 2197 / firstname.lastname@example.org
SELF DEFENSE & ANTI-HIJACK Skills Workshop @The MARKSMAN’S NEST, Malmesbury
• Date: 23 March 2019
• Time: 10:00 - 16:00
• Enrollment, attendance & payment confirmation required by 12 March. Limited bookings excepted.
• Once you have enrolled, the detail re- specifics will be sent to you.
• Self defense firearms forms the basis of this workshop, however everyone welcome.
• Self defence armed, in motion & in general
• Basic hand-to-hand techniques.(surviving by using your hands)
• Self defense at home or farm.
• Understanding hostage/kidnapping survival situations.
• Mindset & reality-check.
• Practical & live-firing shooting scenarios.
• The PURPOSE of this skills workshop is to EMPOWER you as an individual; physically, practically, and emotionally. No one can ever prepare enough for any life changing situation, but one can make a start in the right direction.
• The APPROACH of the workshop is PSYCHOLOGICAL preparation, with a flare of practical handgun shooting. This is a cognitive domain of learning skills workshop. You will need at least 30-50 rounds of ammunition, and you need to be at a BASIC+ skill (contact us early for a private training session prior to workshop)
Limited seats. Call/ whatsapp us early to avoid disappointment📞 082 717 2197
ONLY CONFIRMED BOOKINGS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.